Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has tried the Airhawk? And what do you think of it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Had two Airhawks with my '99 Valkyrie. The first sprung a leak and was replaced by the manufacturer. When the second one went south I looked at the Freedom Air Motorcycle Cushion, cheaper than Air hawk and better design. @ $149.00 from Derby Cycles.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Can't say that I have. I did have gel pads at one time on my 98 GL1500 which were okay. Not a big fan of cushions, which is why I sprung for a Saddleman Road Sofa seat for the GL1500. So far the seat on my 09 seems fine.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just rode 4500 miles the last couple of weeks and my butt really was getting sore. I'm just looking for some relief. I would get one of the aftermarket seats if I knew it would work. I just don't want to spend a lot of money & have it not work. Which I seem to have the habit of doing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used an Airhawk on previous bike passenger seat (Kawasaki Concours). Wife found that it gave her a comfortable seat for extended rides (400 mile days). Haven't seen a need for one since we bought the 1800 Wing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
air hawk

I have two of the air hawk cushions. Bought them when I was riding 2005 VTX1300 R. Wife loved the added padding from the air hawk on the VTX. Since I bought the 05 goldwing, she has had no need for the air hawk but they are good for what they were designed to do - and that is give a little extra comfort the the butt.

Have a great day. :D
M&P 40

1 - 8 of 8 Posts