Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend aaron gave me some air wings sunday. the color doesn't match but the price ( free ) was right

·
Registered
6,730 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,046 Posts
They look like the smoke colored ones, they pretty much go with any color. Look pretty good from what I can see in the picture.

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tfdeputydawg i thought they were baker built but looking at the bolt pattern they are not baker built
larry i rode the wing about six hours after the wings were installed ( by aaron ) and its one of those things you don't know you need until you get them
ron the wings are dark smoke and i didn't think that they looked bad on my wing but two others didn't like the color
kc8cta that aaron is a very good friend. i have the chrome and led licence filler thanks to him and the chrome saddlebag kick plates plus he installed my ring of fire lights when the old ones went out all for free. i just ordered a new j&m headset and if he has a 3/4 helmet i'm going to give him my old set

·
Super Moderator
28,505 Posts
I believe they were made by ShowChrome and no longer made. Looks like the same that were on my 1500.

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey bill i was on vpaccessories website and their wind wings look simular with a vertical bolt pattern
lee those wind wings work as good as they look

·
Registered
96 Posts
I love mine, I couldnt wait to get them on my new bike, once you have them you will miss them. They need to come standard equipment.

·
Super Moderator
28,505 Posts
hey bill i was on vpaccessories website and their wind wings look simular with a vertical bolt pattern
lee those wind wings work as good as they look
I was always happy with mine Doc, They work well & no offense to our Sponsors but I liked the looks of them better.

I did have Baker Hand Wings though.....:D

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was always happy with mine Doc, They work well & no offense to our Sponsors but I liked the looks of them better.

I did have Baker Hand Wings though.....:D
i like the way they work but now i need some air wings for the 1200 wing

·
Registered
55 Posts
just orderd hand wings for our 1800. never had wings before but hear good things and that the hand wings show the most noticable improvment. We shall see .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts