Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The left and right air guides (fan shrouds) for the radiators that are used on 2007 thru 2017 (2011 NCL) Goldwings are no longer being manufactured by Honda. The part numbers are 19025-MCA-A80 (left side) and 10915-MCA-A80 (right side). I have a 2010 Goldwing that was hit by debris and it cracked the fairing, pierced the radiator and broke a support bracket on the left air guide. Without a new air guide, the old air guide will rub against the radiator and will slowly destroy it. I contacted Honda support and they confirmed this part is no longer in production. My dealer cannot locate the part and I have tried many dealers and several salvage yards across the U.S. without success. A $48 part puts my 2010 wing out of commission. What does this do for any resale value? I had hoped to get a few more years out of my ride but I may have to sell it cheap or part it out. As a Honda rider for the past 40 years I am more than upset with this situation.

Does anyone have any information they can provide on this issue? Thank you...

·
Super Moderator
9,769 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The 2018 air guide was redesigned and is very different.
The only one listed was for a 2001- 2010 and it was the wrong part number for a 2010.

2018 air guide: Wingstuff.com w/ World of Powersports' 2018 Honda
2010 air guide: Wingstuff.com w/ World of Powersports' 2010 Honda

Look under Air Guide Goldwing on ebay. That may be what you are looking for.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hard to believe that Honda no longer has that part. It was used all the way up to the 2017's. Normally they make parts that go back 10 years. You are really screwed it you bought a 2017, got in a minor accident and need that part.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan, thank you for the correction. I rechecked the model years and updated the post as the part appears to have been used on 2007-2017 wings. Not all part look-up sites are accurate so I am using Wing Stuff's site now as the reference.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I found 1 from a company in the Netherlands and put it on order. I concur, if I had a 2015 to 2017 wing I would be worried about other parts that Honda may discontinue as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts