Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my '95 Aspy this last October, and wondered why the Output function of the air compressor didn't work the one for the air hose. I pulled the switch and cleaned the contacts; but wasn't convinced that that was the problem. So using on of the online manuals I read the wiring schematics and saw that one wire ended up at the ignition switch at the park position. That was it; it only works with the switch in Park! Maybe this was in some manual but I had never seen it. Hope this helps someone.

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
We learn here from two sources: other's success and other's mistakes. Don't know anyway else to learn. " It's only right until the situation proves you wrong . " ~

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks for the good info Carl. Tryed that on my 1994 Aspy & it also made the compressor work. I thought I had a problem but I was wrong again. This sight & members are worth their weight in Gold / Wings!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thanks for that good info. Haven't tried mine yet. After reading here,looked in my '94 owners man. & found it listed with ignition switch function on page 40. That was really easy to skim right over. Thanks again!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts