Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed on....I live on Isles of Capri Florida...just south of Naples, Florida and across the river from Marco Island Florida....I work out of Marco as a Captain for Sea \\ Tow....
I ride a 1990 1500GL......just wanted to say hey.....

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF capt rik

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Hello from Pennsylvania and welcome to the forum. Ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
28,455 Posts
hey back capt rik from another keystone state guy.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Capt Rik, how about sending some of that Florida warmth and sunshine up north? Ride safe.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Welcome from Georgia Capt Rik
My Wife and I all the time go to Sarasota Fl,We love it down there, My wife loves to Fish

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome Captain from Central Arkansas........Wife and I spent 10 days in Florida last summer. Love that state.

·
Premium Member
23,776 Posts
Hello from Margaritaville, Virginia. OOPS! I meant Centreville , Virginia. Can't think of Florida without invoking Jimmy Buffett.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for such a warm welcome....weather here has just warmed up this last wk.
we were down in the 30 degree range...coldest stretch of cold weather in over 30 yrs....actually snowed around Tampa, didn't stick, which is about 190 mi north of us....
I still rode everyday....to work...and over 400mi on my one and only day off last week...
I usually get one day off wkly.....seeing its during the wk I normally pull out the state map and set a turn around point....and just cruise

1 - 10 of 10 Posts