Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wundering if anyone would care to share opinions on TPMS . I am looking to buy one ,but there is always pros&cons to everything. I am leaning toward a wireless with the valve stem senser and replacable battery. this is for 2006 gl 1800 and will also be DARKSIDE. THANKS

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am interested in how accurate and durable they are , or if you should save your money and just go for the valve caps that change color when presure drops?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've got the OEM TPMS but it leaves much to be desired. I'm considering this model:

http://www.orangetpmsusastore.com/Aftermarket_TPMS_Kits-Aftermarket_Kits_M202.html

I like that this model monitors temperature as well as pressure. The OEM unit won't allow me to drop the pressure enough to run a run-flat car tire without the light blinking or being on all the time. With this unit you set your baseline and can constantly see the pressure and temp. Plus this monitor seems big enough that with the color change it will get my attention the instant my parameters are hit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts