Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I just got a quote from Honda on a set of factory replacement tires for my Goldwing and its ridiculous.

What is the best brand of aftermarket tires or the Goldwing that are affordable??

·
Super Moderator
15,178 Posts
i had a 1200 aspy that i put dunlope3 tires on this spring. the tires were about $200 and $160 to mount and balance them. the 1500 had e3s on it already

·
Super Moderator
15,178 Posts
you cannot use 1500 wing tires on a 1200 wing, 1200 rims are wrong diameter. go over to www.denniskirk.com. you can look up tires for your specific bike and get the sizes and if the price is good for you buy them and have them mounted at your favorite shop.

·
Super Moderator
15,178 Posts
for all putting new tires on your wings did you consider the load rating of the tires you got

Reactions: Madrussian

·
Registered
483 Posts
... Howdy ... I Always Stay With Name Brand Tires ... As William Said Make Sure They Are Load Rated For You're Machine ... Another Error I See Alot Of People Make Is Air Pressure ... Set The Air Pressure That Is Printed On The Side Of The Tire Not The Owners Manual ... My Safety Comes Over Prices ... Happy Trails ...

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Dunlop

I'm on my 4th set of Dunlop Elite 3's. I get right at 20K and replace both together each time. They cost about $450 total with mounting and balance by a honda dealer. I have bought all of them on sale and the discount has been 40 percent. That helps.

·
Premium Member
24,510 Posts
???????????????? This thread is major old and was about Wing tires...not phone apps:icon_confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.