Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we picked up bike #4 the other day. New 17 CB300F ABS. It's a neat little bike, and torque'er than the CRF250L for sure. My fiance' and I can ride, so it's our little collection. The CB is more her baby as the CRF is mine. The FZ is the fun bike, and the Wing is our two up/ traveling bike. Just wanted to share. Hopefully we can get a house with garage next year to put these beauty's in. However the list will just keep growing.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations on the new addition. I notice it has a skid plate so I assume it is not for touring. :wink2:
You would be correct! Only one bike in that picture is for touring, and even that one acts like an over sized sport bike, lol

·
Super Moderator
28,152 Posts
That CB300 is a great looking little bike

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That CB300 is a great looking little bike

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks, shes a good little bike!

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
I haven't had a chance to take a spin on one of the 300's, but everyone I've spoken to at Honda Canada loves them to bits. Not that they are going to say much otherwise so. Much better bike than the 250 was I think, so you've got a keeper there.

Reactions: Dog Breath

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't had a chance to take a spin on one of the 300's, but everyone I've spoken to at Honda Canada loves them to bits. Not that they are going to say much otherwise so. Much better bike than the 250 was I think, so you've got a keeper there.
Yes! The 300 is a much better bike. The best way to describe it is, the 300 begs to be rev'd and ridden, the 250 NEEDS to be rev'd to go anywhere, lol I still love my 250, but if Honda put that 300 in the CRF, well.... I might have a CRF300L instead, lol

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
I should have been a bit clearer, I meant the CBR250. The CRF250 is light years ahead for what the old 230 was....

Reactions: Dog Breath

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should have been a bit clearer, I meant the CBR250. The CRF250 is light years ahead for what the old 230 was....
Gotcha! We looked at the CBR250R's because of the price, but the fitment was better on a CB300F, and it was only about $1000 difference. Yeah, the CRF250L is alot better than the 230, but a CRF300L would hit the sweet spot!!

Reactions: budoka
1 - 9 of 9 Posts