Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went on a ride to our mid north.Being a railwayman all my life I went to one of our early historical locations.Hamlely Bridge is about 60 miles north from our house and I could not get any takers to come with me because of a bit of rain.It takes 30 miles to get clear of the suburbs of Adelaide. Then you enter open country side the rest of the way.This town use to be a hive of activity because it was a tranfer location because of the different gauges. Now trains no longer go this way.The last time I worked a train through here would have been 20 years ago.I will attempt to put some pics on the site.One of the picture is of a postal box office thats still operating and must be one of the smallest still operating.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
I was thinking that would be a nice ride to take, if it wasn't too far away.. Then I googled it and found out it was in South Australia. A little too far for me, but thanks for the pics. We love pics from trips. Ride safe..

·
Premium Member
10,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two Wheel Wing You may one day be able to make a trip of a life time and come down under.You never know what life may bring to you and if you get here I am sure you will already have some mates to show you around.If not I will post some photos to entice someone to come down and look some of us up.Eric

1 - 3 of 3 Posts