Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a first time wing owner, I had to check out the aftermarket accessories available for my 2010. It seems that nearly every part of the bike can be covered with chrome plated plastic. I was really drawn to the clean, debadged look of my yellow beauty, but I am open minded to adding a little bling, especially to the "Holes" that do not look right in the fairing and the front fender. For starters I will plug them up with the chrome parts that the bike should probably have come with. I also want to add the thin single chrome swoop that goes across the side fairing vent and put on the fairing eyebrows. How do these parts attach to the bike? Do they stick on with an adhesive? That would scare me. What if I hate them and want to remove? Easy to do?Thanks guys!

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
most of the chrome attaches with two sided tape. to remove the part use heat and peal slowly

·
Registered
365 Posts
Some of the tape that comes with add on parts is VERY sticky! I have not tried this,but, I have read that fishing line or dental floss can be used to "cut" the tape..then remove the residue as trike lady says.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.