Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does any one know where I can get an adapter to plug into the Wings audio jacks. The older system I have in my helmet has a different pin configuration.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Paul, If you are sure it is the DIN type 5 pin plug I may have a couple for you. My new 1800 has a different plug and my old headset cords may work for you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cords

Paul, If you are sure it is the DIN type 5 pin plug I may have a couple for you. My new 1800 has a different plug and my old headset cords may work for you.
Thanks so much, I am just getting into this, I don't know what a "DIN type plug is. My Wing is a 2001, have they changed the plug from my 2001 to yours??

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
I don't think they changed the plug between 2001 and 2008. The older set I have comes from a 1990 1500se. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow so that you can compare the plugs

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
patch cords.

I don't think they changed the plug between 2001 and 2008. The older set I have comes from a 1990 1500se. I'll try to get some pics tomorrow so that you can compare the plugs
If the cords will fit you new wing they will fit mine. Don't you have a use for them?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cords

If the cords do not fit your new wing they will probably not fit mine then. Thanks for all your help.

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Paul, Sorry for noy getting back to you sooner. The pluc on the bike side of the coiled cord is the sane. The upper cord that attaches to the helmet may be different on both of the connections. The lower coer cord to upper cord connector and the upper cord to helmet connector

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paul, Sorry for noy getting back to you sooner. The pluc on the bike side of the coiled cord is the sane. The upper cord that attaches to the helmet may be different on both of the connections. The lower coer cord to upper cord connector and the upper cord to helmet connector
Thanks so much for your help. I got a link from a fellow member to a site that can supply me with a new cord, I have ordered same.
Thanks again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts