Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a note, the rear tire used on the front of a trike is on sale at Motorcycle Super store for 111.00 and free shipping. This is the same tire Genes Gallery call a trike only tire (which it is not) he sells for 169.00 and as most Trike owner already know this tire mounted in reverse is the best front (rear) tire you can put on a GW trike.
Bill:)

·
Premium Member
441 Posts
Just a note, the rear tire used on the front of a trike is on sale at Motorcycle Super store for 111.00 and free shipping. This is the same tire Genes Gallery call a trike only tire (which it is not) he sells for 169.00 and as most Trike owner already know this tire mounted in reverse is the best front (rear) tire you can put on a GW trike.
Bill:)
What is the criteria that determines if it is a trike tire (only) or not?

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The truth is it's a rear tire mounted on the front of a trike some mount them in reverse rotation , however I called my Honda dealer who built my Champion Trike and he confirmed it and said however he prefers the proper rotation. Genes Gallery is the dealer using the line trike only tire , as I said in truth it's just a rear tire mounted to the front wheel of a Trike.
Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts