Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 08 1800.Ive put about 100 miles on it so far and I really need a taller winsheild and a better seat for my boney butt.
Any recomendations on these?? I cant ride more than a couple of hours at a time.
Thanks
Little wing:confused:

·
Registered
692 Posts
... Howdy ... I'm Hearing Very Good Reports About -the Ultimate King - Seat ... There Are Several Aftermarket WindshielDs Available ... All You Have To Do Is Pick The Size And Color You Want ... Happy Trails ...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sounds like a gel pad is in your future! Type-in "motorcycle gel pad" and see what you come up with. They run around $50-$70. Even if you spent a grand on a new utopia seat, you would not get as much relief for your iron-butt-syndrome. Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great Seat for Goldwing

Just replaced the original seat with a new one, and it's great .....try the Ultimate Seat, and it comes in 2 sizes and both will work on your goldwing.....depends on your butt size.....check them out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also just purchased a new '08, had it three weeks, up to 5k already (includes a ride last weekend to Tulsa for the Wing Ding. The trip down (from WI) was great for the first 350 miles, but then I experienced the same problem. I had my seat switched out in Tulsa for an Ultimate Seat with Utopia back rest...the ride home was fantastic!!! I leave next Friday for CT, then up through ME, swinging through Canada and back home..no concerns regarding the confort factor!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Little Wing, I'm sorry, I picked up the "Wing Soft" seat last weekend with the Utopia back rest...highly recommend it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts