Honda Goldwing Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,173 Posts
Wish I lived closer I'd ride over to Dustin's and drink that beer for you.:icon_smile_big:
I would definitely fuse it at the very least, 5 amp max. could get by on a 2 amp or less if you just charging your phone.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Wish I lived closer I'd ride over to Dustin's and drink that beer for you.:icon_smile_big:

I would definitely fuse it at the very least, 5 amp max. could get by on a 2 amp or less if you just charging your phone.
I wished you did too. The fuse on the battery tender wire was bad. Replaced it with a 15amp(same as it had). Connecting the plug wire with a 5amp to that wire and trying it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
I wished you did too. The fuse on the battery tender wire was bad. Replaced it with a 15amp(same as it had). Connecting the plug wire with a 5amp to that wire and trying it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I would stay with the 15 amp fuse. If you put a 5 amp fuse in there and try to use something like a Slime Air Compressor, or a cigarette lighter, it will blow. A 5 amp fuse won't take much load...Isaac

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I would stay with the 15 amp fuse. If you put a 5 amp fuse in there and try to use something like a Slime Air Compressor, or a cigarette lighter, it will blow. A 5 amp fuse won't take much load...Isaac
Good idea Isaac....Gonna do the 15amp fuse.

For now the Job is done....We have power and am ready to charge my phone. Thanks to all who participated.....sorry Dustin, but don't be surprised if we don't show up.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I'd take a beer and a shot of jack! Got a good burger? Mind bringing to Alabama?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts