Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 1500 I just bought came with a LOT of farkles, a few of which were not mounted but stored in the trailer. One such item was a set of accessory lights that wrap around the rear of the bike. 1 set I got mounted wraps around the bottom side of the trunk, but the set that wraps around the saddlebags has a few brackets in a bag and I cannot figure out how to mount them. They are metal, chromed, and are all red stop lamps. Anyone have a clue what they may be, name or manufacturer? I'm trying to find an instruction manual, and cannot find them on wingstuff. Thanks!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good call. I was just going to take a pic, but I think thats them! I'll take the pic anyway, and we can compare. Who makes those? Didn't see a name. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You rock Trike Lady! Thanks a million, I couldn't find anything.

·
Vendor
686 Posts
looks like the ones you have on the bike are from Markland. No longer available. Add On, Inc. is the only company still making lights such as those... we have them on the website...

John

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll try to look them up there as well. Thanks John! The top went on fairly easy, but the brackets for the bottom one have me buffalo'd.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I'd bet that John is right about them being Markland. They require a rail to mount them to the bike as far as I recall.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a bag of bolts and washers, and 2 each of 2 different brackets to mount it. Just don't see where the brackets go to. Looks like 2 of them, like an offset line, lightening bolt shape may go in the front. The other 2, for the rear, are larger and have a 90 degree bend, and don't look like they go anywhere.:confused:

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts