Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 1500 I just bought came with a LOT of farkles, a few of which were not mounted but stored in the trailer. One such item was a set of accessory lights that wrap around the rear of the bike. 1 set I got mounted wraps around the bottom side of the trunk, but the set that wraps around the saddlebags has a few brackets in a bag and I cannot figure out how to mount them. They are metal, chromed, and are all red stop lamps. Anyone have a clue what they may be, name or manufacturer? I'm trying to find an instruction manual, and cannot find them on wingstuff. Thanks!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good call. I was just going to take a pic, but I think thats them! I'll take the pic anyway, and we can compare. Who makes those? Didn't see a name. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
8,119 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll try to look them up there as well. Thanks John! The top went on fairly easy, but the brackets for the bottom one have me buffalo'd.

·
Premium Member
24,299 Posts
I'd bet that John is right about them being Markland. They require a rail to mount them to the bike as far as I recall.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got a bag of bolts and washers, and 2 each of 2 different brackets to mount it. Just don't see where the brackets go to. Looks like 2 of them, like an offset line, lightening bolt shape may go in the front. The other 2, for the rear, are larger and have a 90 degree bend, and don't look like they go anywhere.:confused:

·
Super Moderator
8,119 Posts

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.