Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out to run some erronds today on the bike. I went to my local Honda store to see the price of something, as I was getting off my bike another Winger pulls into the parking lot. We got to talking and compairing the differences between his '07 and my '12. After a quick trip into the store we decided to take a 30ish mile ride to nowhere and just cruise. Stop and got a drink and sandwhich at a gas station, traded some stories and then started back home and parted ways.

The other people that I have meet on my Wing are the nicest people on bikes since I have started riding in the past 3 years.

Just a quick shot of our two bikes in the lot.

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
The Best Folks ride GWs.

·
Premium Member
7,167 Posts
Never met a Winger, I didn't like

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
way to go zuse but did you tell him about GWOF

·
Registered
320 Posts
I tell you all unequivocally Wingers are the best. The first encounter was at the Ohio chapter P meetings nothing but the finest folks there. Then Dr. Buzzard rode 2 and 1/2 hours just to bring some Wing stuff for the baby. You are all the nicest bunch of folks I've ever met. Second is the camp ground while camping.

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
I tell you all unequivocally Wingers are the best. The first encounter was at the Ohio chapter P meetings nothing but the finest folks there. Then Dr. Buzzard rode 2 and 1/2 hours just to bring some Wing stuff for the baby. You are all the nicest bunch of folks I've ever met. Second is the camp ground while camping.
i've got tears in my eyes

·
Registered
320 Posts
i've got tears in my eyes
Nothing to cry about my new friend but facts are facts. I forgot to mention spending the afternoon with you was the best part. Although drooling all over the bike is fun too! LOL Ask Vanessa she has to make me come in to bed every night. I'm surprised she hasn't thrown a sleeping bag in the garage yet????? :D

·
Super Moderator
15,118 Posts
Nothing to cry about my new friend but facts are facts. I forgot to mention spending the afternoon with you was the best part. Although drooling all over the bike is fun too! LOL Ask Vanessa she has to make me come in to bed every night. I'm surprised she hasn't thrown a sleeping bag in the garage yet????? :D
allergies my friend :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didnt get a chance to mention the forums lol. Just trading stories on our bike experiences, which for me isnt too much. There is a open house at our Honda store that I wasnt sure if I was going to or not but after speaking with him I am now planning on going.

·
Administrator
25,864 Posts
It's what kept me here too Zuse. Comraderie at it's finest:D:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts