Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was about 58 here today and I wanted to ride. Had a 9:15 appointment with the optromist and she just HAD to dialate my pupels. By the time they were back to normal it was getting dark out. Oh well, there is allways tomorow

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
Been there, done (or didn't do) that. I hate having my eyes dilated, ruins a good day.

·
Premium Member
24,115 Posts
It was about 58 here today and I wanted to ride. Had a 9:15 appointment with the optromist and she just HAD to dialate my pupels. By the time they were back to normal it was getting dark out. Oh well, there is allways tomorow
Yep.They're dialated !

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
I was being nice! :p

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
my right eye is partly dialated all the time, it why i wear a dark smoke face shield day or nite. guess i shouldn't have caught that baseball with my eye :)

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
my right eye is partly dialated all the time, it why i wear a dark smoke face shield day or nite. guess i shouldn't have caught that baseball with my eye :)

Ouch........ :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,355 Posts
Doc,
A glove works better than your eye:):D

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
i was in my early 20's at the time. some of the kids on the block were playing baseball in the street. i walked out my front door only to be greeted my a hard ball in my right eye. i took a few steps before passing out. my right eye was blinded for just over three weeks but i still have glaire problems to this day

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
Keep your eye on the ball ; just not to be taken literally.
i only know what hit me because they were playing before i went outside. i never saw the ball i just felt it hit me. never did get my twinkie that day

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Yup, that baseball is such a violent sport!:p LW, make the best of the next time!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts