Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the states visited map, do you include any states ever visited or just on a motorcycle? Mine would be more colorful if it is the prior.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
You're the one in control there 'tank; only you're gonna really know;) Of course, now that you've let the cat outa the bag....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
674 Posts
I don't get seasoned until after work or noon on the weekend.:D

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think that would be pickled, not seasoned! :D

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
How does one load the map in their signature?

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
How does one load the map in their signature?
There is a box to add an image when you edit your signature.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
You need to color in the PNW. Quite a bit of good riding up this way.

It appears to me that you left the best for last... all across the north end of the country. One good trip would finish it.
I'll get there someday , seems these days when i plan something it never works - out because i get roped into something someone else wants to do . I wouldn't have anything to do if it weren't for people dying, being sick , wanting to be sick or just being a pain in the A__ !

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dan,
Follow this link and make your map, save it to your computer, someplace you can find it. Add it by using the browse feature under the add picture.

http://www.epgsoft.com/VisitedStatesMap/

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Only on the Wing!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
I think the map says "states visited", so you can include or exclude based on your own opinion. Mine has everyone I have traved through. You can guess if it was on 2 or 4 wheels.

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Only colored the ones done on 2 Wheels. If I was on a Jeep site then it would be the ones on 4 wheels.:rolleyes:

But really Tank, like Daryl suggested who would know anyway????:D

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Only colored the ones done on 2 Wheels. If I was on a Jeep site then it would be the ones on 4 wheels.:rolleyes:

But really Tank, like Daryl suggested who would know anyway????:D
I couldn't put a colored state unless I was there on my Wing. I would know. The map is for me, not others.....

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
I couldn't put a colored state unless I was there on my Wing. I would know. The map is for me, not others.....
I agree 100% with you Ref. I really was only making light of the topic.;)

You know what now I'm going to change my picture to the map again.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts