1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,455 Posts
Pretty cool John.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
did wingstuff stop carrying the progressive 450 shock for 1500 wings? the map is cool, just click on a part to see it

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Cool beans John. Now don't you dare go and figure out a way to change the bike colours to match whatever we have!;)

·
Vendor
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad you all like the "Bike Maps" I think they are pretty cool. Good idea on changing color of the bikes, will pass along.....

detdrbuzzard - did wingstuff stop carrying the progressive 450 shock for 1500 wings?

Yes, Progressive Discontinued that item about 3 months ago. If you see it on the web, that means they have one sitting on their shelves. (highly unlikely) Let me know if you are interested in the 416 series. I'll help you out..

John

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
OK so where is the 1200 in the mix!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Now that's slick. Great idea and visuals....

·
Registered
219 Posts
I don't like it . Now i can see myself spending more money. Just when you think you have spent enough money , they drag you back in.
:D

·
Registered
219 Posts
What else would you guys like to see?
Free shipping for international buys over $600.00
Anyone back me up huh ;)

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
John, what about the 416? Is that their replacement for the progressives for the 1500?

·
Super Moderator
11,818 Posts
I would like to see a 1200 with the same set up on the new way to shop post!

Ditto! We need more for those of us that are 'income challenged'.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Well a Wing is a wing until parts are not compatable!!! Yes I am income challenged LMAO!! just installed a new furnace ka ching!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
I don't have my wing yet and haven't been long on the net. But that map is the most terrifing thing that I have seen yet. Just how much trouble can one get into on one site. Eric

1 - 20 of 33 Posts