Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just bought my wing 2 weeks ago. A 2008 audio. Have been waiting for 10 years to get it. I have been racing motocross with my son for the last ten years and now it's dads turn for some fun. Lucily my wife likes to ride with me and we're looking forward to meeting other wing nuts to ride with. My name is Emmet and I own a AAA towing and repair shop in Buellton Ca.

·
Super Moderator
7,667 Posts
Welcome to the forum and greetings from Florida.
There are a number of forum members from California.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Emmet, thought from your screen name you would be Matthew.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum Emmet and congrats on your new Wing. There are other folks on here from CA, so maybe they will chime in here shortly with a welcome and you may be able to get some saddle time with them. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello matthew225 and welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
We love our California members here, Emmet. We rely on their rides and photos to get some of the rest of us through the winter.

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Welcome to the site.

We love our California members here, Emmet. We rely on their rides and photos to get some of the rest of us through the winter.
Don't let him fool you Emmet. Chopin loves everyone.:D:D
Well maybe everyone.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the site Emmett. California, Goldwing, winter coming (burrrr)...pics please, lotsa pics for us frost-bitten souls and their cold backsides.:D

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome to the site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts