Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, summer is gone. I was able to take some short rides and got a lot of work done on the Green Wing. I broke my foot in May and spent the summer waiting for it to heal. Still a bit stiff but getting better.
I moved back home in May& sold the motor home. Was able to spend some great times with my Dad and Aunts. Had a great BBQ and got to see my sister and all of her kids and grandchildren. Celebrated Dads 93rd birthday at that time. Made a trip back to Texas to celebrate our daughters return from Iraq and another to sell the motohome.
Met some riders and old friends. Vollentered for the Flatlanders. (Big motorcycle and show car orginization here. Met some riders on their way to Sturgis, Texas, Great salt lakes for speed week and "The ride to the wall" when they stayed over in Goodland.
To everyone on the forum, Happy Hollidays and may God keep you safe.
Bill

Attachments

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
Your name lonewolf belies your life as it seems to be crowded with family and friends. Perhaps at times you just wish to be a lone wolf for a day or two. Blessed is he who can look back on the year and say with a smile and a tear, " Wow ! That was fun . Let's do it again next year. " May what goes around come around to you again.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Wish I had the words chopin has and the ability to convey the sincere thoughts.

There is really nothing more to add except I agree and hope everyone here has a next year as good as you had.

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Wish I had the words chopin has and the ability to convey the sincere thoughts.

Ditto. He's our "Great Orator". Or as Taggart said in Blazing Saddles.
"God darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a twenty dollar [email protected]#%*."

Glad You had a Great year Bill, be sure to give Jeanne & the rest of the family our best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts