·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what was honda's first sport bike

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
1959 Honda CB92 Benly Super Sport. Am I right??

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's not a question i can answer. i was on cycleworld.com and they had a write up about the vf series hondas and it mentioned sport bikes. you remember the benly ss. i thought the super sport hondas were the sport bikes too and owned a '69 cb 350 supersport. so when i read the article i thought about the '75 cb750f, 550f, and 400f then i remembered mt 350 supersport

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
I'm not that knowledgeable when it come to early bikes, but i did read that in a write up about Mr Honda. Maybe someone with a better brain than me can give us the answer..

By the way, hope you are feeling better..

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not that knowledgeable when it come to early bikes, but i did read that in a write up about Mr Honda. Maybe someone with a better brain than me can give us the answer..

By the way, hope you are feeling better..
feeling much better this week, headach is almost gone and getting feeling back in my right side. thanks for asking

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
Here's a better one. What did the prototype for the Goldwing look like?
You are free to use Google, notes and open books.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got that book last year from a gentleman who was selling it and a bunch of other Goldwing stuff. It's a very nice book.
i was on amazon.com back in feb and found four of those books for $0.01 each an $3.99 shipping. one is in good condition and the other three are in very good condition

1 - 14 of 14 Posts