Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was bike rally in Bandera TX this weekend. Had all I could take of that so I climed on the Green Wing and set sail for the kids place north of Houston. Will head back in the morning.
I passed more bikes in the past three days and saw every configuration imaginable from a trike with a V8 in it, lots of custom choppers and some real nice touring bikes as well as cruisers.
Hope some of you can plan a trip to Texas and enjoy the Piney Woods and Hill Country. Riding should be great from now till the first of the year.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Glad you had a great weekend. I envy folks who live in the part of the country where riding is a 12 month experience. I have to sit and look at the Wing covered in the garage from December to March. Ride safe..

·
Registered
692 Posts
... HOWDY ... I RODE A LITTLE OVER 200mi. TODAY ALL ON 2 LANE TWISTIES ... I'M TIRED ... I RIDE ALMOST ALL YEAR ... BIKE STAYS PARKED IF ROADS ARE WET ... HAPPY TRAILS ... P.S. WOLF - 2 WHEEL - GLAD TO SEE YOU OUT AND ABOUT ...

·
Super Moderator
28,436 Posts
T W W

I have to sit and look at the Wing covered in the garage from December to March. Ride safe..
I feel your pain my fellow Keystoner. Wouldn't it be great to go for a 500 mile trek on Saturday January 12th of any year!:D

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
T W W

I feel your pain my fellow Keystoner. Wouldn't it be great to go for a 500 mile trek on Saturday January 12th of any year!:D
Ah, a dream come true. I do see some folks riding through the winter, but I'm too old to be a popsicle even if the Wing has heated seats and grips.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
... HOWDY ... I RODE A LITTLE OVER 200mi. TODAY ALL ON 2 LANE TWISTIES ... I'M TIRED ... I RIDE ALMOST ALL YEAR ... BIKE STAYS PARKED IF ROADS ARE WET ... HAPPY TRAILS ... P.S. WOLF - 2 WHEEL - GLAD TO SEE YOU OUT AND ABOUT ...
Ron I have been out but the wifi at this rv parrk is impossible if the camp is full.
Fossle, Ah but being able to take off and enjoy the fall follage must be awsome.

·
Super Moderator
28,436 Posts
Fossle, Ah but being able to take off and enjoy the fall follage must be awsome.

lonewolf, You are correct. I guess every area has it's advantages/disavanatges doesn't it?

You know that whole grass is greener thing

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
i have heated gear but once the temp is less than 35f the bikes go into hibernation

1 - 8 of 8 Posts