Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

a great day

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  gizmo97 
#1 ·
Took the wife out for moderate length ride on sv. About an hour just getting breakfast, ran couple errands. She liked the ride! Now she is sold on upgrading to a wing. Just a matter of time now.

#4 ·
thats how my friend kenny ended up with a wing, we suckered him into taking his gf on a test ride on a wing. he took her on the new bmw gtl 1600 also but there is a wing parked in his garage now and it was her idea

#3 ·
Good for you a Wing of your choosing is in your future I predict.

Of course as always this is just one Ole Fossil's opinion.:D

#7 ·
Listen to Ron; Good strategy. Always better that it's her IDEA. Know what I mean.

G
#8 ·
Good morning everyone!
I have rode my wing only twice since our arrival. We have my sister with her three beautiful girls and one handsome boy visiting us. I try my best to be a good Uncle Pete so we spend some time at the beach. It is New Smyrna Beach which is a top notch location.
On Saturday I gave my sister a ride on the Wing. We started in Edgewater, went south on Rt 1 then to Merritt Island, towards Kennedy Space Center . Next we took the Titusville Causeway to Rt1 north and then back home.
I have never seen anyone so excited to be on the bike. Home she hugged me and my wife repeatedly saying OMG, OMG. Thank you, thank you. I never knew such a little effort can bring so much fun.
Second day my wife and I went to Daytona, shopping. I took Rt 95 since we had to be home early. I reached speeds up to 95 MPH when passing trucks. (the tire plug did come to my mind but didn’t bother me ) It was around 97F so I was glad to get home soon. I forgot how my Boulevard S83 rides versus the Wing. The best description is : a single engine airplane versus a jet.
On Tuesday all of us will go to Disney World.
Best wishes, Uncle Pete.

#9 ·
Sounds awesome gizmo, you are just down the road. I like going 44 from here to new smyrna then down to holly hill to see my grandma.

Wife and I both in school, starting second half of summer today. She wakes up this morning says "hey we are going together since we have same schedule right?" I grunt an affirmative since no coffee = no talk, then she says "on the bike?"

Lol guess while its not raining I should not complain and just ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.