Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

My father took his Honda Goldwing GL1800 out for a cruise on a fall afternoon. He filmed it with 1 HD gopro camera. He just took the same road a bunch of times for some sweet angles. :) I edited the video together, and filmed a few more scenes to kind of add to the video.

It turned out pretty good. I had a chance to ride with my father on the Goldwing, and boy is that a fun ride!

Keep on keeping on. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
By the way, the song is called "Gravity Rides Everything" by Modest Mouse. I felt that was fitting for this video. ^_^

*edit*

I read the rules, I hope you guys do not see this as spam. It really is a fun video, and I want to share it to the world, but I know especially that any goldwing owner would appreciate a video that captures the feel and ride of this particular bike. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Video

I hope that everyone takes the time to view this goldwing video I have to say that it was well put together and the song you picked went with the video very well. Really enjoyed it.
Phil

·
Registered
470 Posts
Pretty cool!:cool: Is that a one way road? Looks kinda narrow:eek:

·
Registered
176 Posts
That is fantastic!
Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. I thought it was done by Honda when I first watched it.
hahaha really? That's amazing! that's one of the nicest things ever. Thank you for making my day. My dad put a lot of work into the filming, and did a great job.

yes, it is a one way road.

Larry, this road may look familiar, it's right off the highway 18 exit near the supermall. On the west side of highway 167 in Auburn. :)

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. :) I'm going to send this link to my dad. He'll get a kick out of it!

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Awesome Video....Must have had an entire camera crew. Awesome!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We are definitely looking into making more videos. I'd like to up the production level but still keep the fun feel. Efinref, it was just 1 camera, 1 man. :)

In the meantime, I have another video (non-biking related) of my father and I taking his dog Spot out for a swim. Using the same camera (that is waterproof). It's funny.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Unreal....Very Entertaining. You should be making a living with this talent. I have watched the motorcycle video 10 times. Just like a good movie, I find something different and more interesting every time I watch it. Super Job...Can't wait for the sequel.:D

·
Premium Member
11,004 Posts
Having time with you dad will give you special memorys. And having it on a film will bring it all back. For the rest of us it was great. Eric

1 - 13 of 13 Posts