Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures from this morning before we left the hotel to head for Peoria Il. I rode with them until Dubuque Ia., where we had lunch and said our goodbyes.:( I could have used Erics "stay dry bike" on my way home. I ran into HEAVY rain and hail not long after starting for home. Missed my turn in Waterloo, and had to go an extra 10 miles there, and then I ran into a detour not far from home, and had to go an extra 20 miles there. It was still a great day. Hopefully Eric and Vanessa are all checked into their hotel in Peoria by now.

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Thanks for sharing these, BigDaddy. Almost feel like I made it to the Austin, MN rendezvous!:D

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Larry, yes I was on the other red wing. The shadow in the middle is my wife's. She didnt ride with us, but wwanted to ride from our house to the hotel to say good he Eric and Vanessa.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Good job BD. I see you didn't manage to keep Vanessa out of the antiques shop though...did she threaten you with the all powerful "death stare"?

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good job BD. I see you didn't manage to keep Vanessa out of the antiques shop though...did she threaten you with the all powerful "death stare"?
Nope, didnt have to. I told them I was just along for the ride, and this was their trip, to do and see whatever they wanted. It was so entertaining watching her walk around the gift shop, she was like a kid at Christmas time. It was funny, I walked in the front door of the shop, and she had already spotted what she wanted, and when she turned around, she was just shaking! This is what she looked like,:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts