Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the moment we live in a small town called Wilmington. And Wilmington sits in a valley called "Beautiful Valley" This valley is right on the edge of the outback. So let me take you around my back yard.

While we are living here we want to make use of the fact that we can to the outback and get home in the same day. Accommodation out here is not cheap.

Lady V and I are going to the outback on the 1500. One of the reason was that we have had rain out here and the creeks have been running. Climb aboard and come with us through the photos.
IMG_9286.JPG
IMG_9287.JPG
IMG_9288.JPG
IMG_9289.JPG

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You will need to understand that we are in a very low waterfall area. It maybe another 10-12 years before you see these creeks run again. But when they do, it is just Beautiful.
IMG_9291.JPG
IMG_9295.JPG
IMG_9296.JPG
IMG_9308.JPG

·
Registered
368 Posts
That's a lot greener than the Australia I remember around St. Mary's.

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
Great pictures, as usual. Thanks for taking us along.

Reactions: NREMTP

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
Thanks for taking us along, mate. I am a bit puzzled as I did not see any U-turns. ;) Still the photos were beautiful.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Parachilna is on an ancient (I asked Lady V. how to spell ancient. What did I get ......................... Eric.:( sea and they are now pushing the fossils. I could have ask how to spell fossil. (I would have got ......................... Bill.:ROFLMAO:)
IMG_9432.JPG
IMG_9433.JPG
IMG_9434.JPG
IMG_9435.JPG

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
Great information, thanks again for taking us along.

Reactions: NREMTP and Eric

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Eric and Vanessa, thank you so much for the tour. So nice to see areas that we did not in person. Also fantastic to see the area received the much cherished rain.

:love:

Reactions: NREMTP

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Very good to see. Thanks for sharing. I've heard of state/provincial birds, trees, flowers, but never a state fossil.

I think I know what the state fossil of Arizona is.

🤭

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
Beautiful photos mate. It is really odd to see so much standing water in such an arid country.
While I don't expect to see people in photos of Australia and especially in the bush, where are the roos?
Seriously, thanks for taking us along.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts