Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two tone silver, 8400 original miles. Includes large size open face helmet with speakers. Also included new large size closed face helmet which include speaker system not installed. The bike is located in Northern California. $8,500.00

For more information e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Good luck on your sale..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This bike now has 8,800 miles. Also includes luggage rack, seat back rest, foot rest. It has a faux grey burlwood dash. Just replaced fluids and timing belts.

·
Banned
3,192 Posts

Welcome from Seattle!

We have a lot of low mileage bikes in this area cuz the weather sucks for riding them. We all get together once in awhile and just admire our bikes as they are an art form here rather than a mode of transportation. In fact, 8800 miles is high mileage for Wingers in the Northwest.

We just incorporate the rust into the motif on the bike and you can hardly tell.

good luck with the sale of your bike.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry but where I live in No. Calif. 8,800 miles is put on in the first 3 months. I have not seen a 98 or older Wing for sale on the three Wing boards with anything close to that mileage. The reason I am selling is that I am moving to the Central Oregon Coast and I know how much it rains up there and I know it won't get ridden much. My bike has such low mileage because it was only ridden by old gezers on Sundays in warm weather!:)

·
Banned
3,192 Posts
Sorry but where I live in No. Calif. 8,800 miles is put on in the first 3 months. I have not seen a 98 or older Wing for sale on the three Wing boards with anything close to that mileage. The reason I am selling is that I am moving to the Central Oregon Coast and I know how much it rains up there and I know it won't get ridden much. My bike has such low mileage because it was only ridden by old gezers on Sundays in warm weather!:)
Are you an old Geezer?

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
I agree 8k is low-that's a slow year here.
But we all know what a picture is worth.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts