Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently purchaced a '96 goldwing and it has a chrome knob just under the ignition keys which i have no idea what it does. the knob rotates about 360 degrees. please advise

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
If the bike has a set of rear speakers, it's a fader knob.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fader knob

THANK YOU TRIKE LADY. i do have rear speakers and will tweak on knob tonight to confirm. now what kind of bike music should i be listening to on these speakers
If the bike has a set of rear speakers, it's a fader knob.

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
THANK YOU TRIKE LADY. i do have rear speakers and will tweak on knob tonight to confirm. now what kind of bike music should i be listening to on these speakers
If you still have cassette tapes you can now enjoy playing them.
I have some Hank Williams Jr.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Welcome to the forum, your new to you Wing deserves a cool song.
here is what I think everyone that owns a wing should listen to on their wing at least once.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
If it's not a fader control, it might be for a heated seat.

·
Premium Member
11,280 Posts
Welcome to the forum, your new to you Wing deserves a cool song.
here is what I think everyone that owns a wing should listen to on their wing at least once. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP3Cre7aQ60
I don't want to do a hijack here but that is a good song for that road. I do enjoy our outback which looks a lot like those photos. I get a lot of people that ask me what do I see in the outback and it is hard to explain the peace and the stillness out there. The peace and quiteness of heart. Knowing that there is no-one for who knows how far is great. It is somewhere that demands respect as to where you are. Thankyou. Eric

·
Registered
213 Posts
My '94SE has the fader at the left handlebar pod. Maybe an aftermarket accessorie switch for ??? When i got mine the previous owner had put a heated grips switch in that area.

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
I just puked in my mouth listening to that song.....
Yuk!

Sorry just being funny....
Mark

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
If we all liked the same thing, it would be a very boring existence! :eek:

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
So what's the verdict on the control knob?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts