Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1995 20th Anniversary SE 1500 Goldwing with 18,925 miles. I bought this bike from a coworker that had it stored since 1999. It has two new Metzeler tires. Rear is on front is not. Everything seems to work and runs good. It was stored covered outside so it shows some light rust on the rollbars but still looks good. $4000 obo

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Where is the bike located?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1995 Goldwing

It is located in Pa 19607. I have more photos to put up and you can send me a personal message and I will give you my number to call.

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Too far away for me. :( I'd love to have it, the right color and everything!

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Always liked that color wing. Good luck on the sale..

·
Premium Member
23,770 Posts
I note the license holder says " Lebanon Valley Cycles ". Hey fossil92! Want to Wing it on next year's rides again ? She'll sell fast.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well lots of lookers but no takers. Larry maybe I will have to ride 4000 miles to the oyster fest and then you can buy my bike. LOL

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Did you post this on Craigslist? I would also post on goldwingfacts.com in their for sale section.

Your price for such a low mileage bike would tempt many.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Larry thanks for info. I have sold stuff on craigs list before and will put bike on there Sat. I will check out that other site as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This bike has not been sold yet. I am going to try to post some more close up pics today. Some people want to see wheels and chrome condition. Thanks for all the interest.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I have a few more pics to try and show what the condition of the front wheel,pipes & other chrome is. In some cases I spent very little time trying to clean up the chrome and you can see the difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here is my cell # 610-781-5783 if you are interested. I am not sure if I am sending responces to the personal messages the wright way so just call me for more info. Mike

·
Registered
176 Posts
Wow, that is a one very nice ride.
If I had not just bought my 2012 I would have bought this just because.
Very well taken care of!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts