Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 1995 GL 1500 and have difficulty locating someone to service my bike. Local dealer will not service a bike older than 10 yrs. I am located in Jacksonville FL and need help!!

[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
You have to be kidding me! Is this a Honda dealership? The GL1500 bike was not changed very much over the model years. He either has too much business or no one who is capable of working on them. I'd look for another dealer through the Honda website or through local riders. You might also check the GWRRA if you are a member. Good luck. Let us know how you make out.

Oh, yea.. by the way... Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state.. Ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
He either has too much business or no one who is capable of working on them.
Yeah I'm with you Two Wheel. I know if I was a dealer I would want guys with old iron to come in. How are expecting to get them on new iron if you don't help them when they have the old stuff? That seems like a no brainer to me.

By the way welcome to the site from another Keystoner, jamo17577. If all else fails jump on Wing & come up to Pa.:D I have a 95 also & Lebanon Valley Honda loves taking care of my needs. Just joking of course but as Two Wheel & I said earlier it should be no issue to find a dealer to help you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.