Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1993 Gold Wing SE model. 88,000 miles, well maintained and garage kept. Wind Bender adjustable windshield, satelite radio, heated grips, adjustable passenger floor boards, highway pegs, custom seat covers, passenger armrest, passenger radio controls, and drivers backrest. Most of the chrome mas been powder coated. I have all of the original parts as well. Also have trunk rack but I only install it as I need it. Tires (metzeler me880) are in excellent shape. have matching trailer that goes with it. $6,000.00 FIRM. Email: [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
11,796 Posts
Where is the bike located?

·
Banned
3,204 Posts

Welcome to the forum from Seattle.

Nice looking bike. Good luck with your sale.

I highly recommend the GWRRA groups (Goldwing Road Riders Association) to find folks who ride wings in your area. You can find a local chapter by going their website: http://www.gwrra.org

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and good luck on the sale of your Wing. Hope you are getting another one so your not a one and done member here. Ride safe....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually have had my Wing since 2000. 78,000 of those miles are mine. I had belonged to a local chapter of GWRRA for many years and met a lot of great people. I still enjoy riding the Wing and the only reason I'm selling is because I'm riding my V Strom most of the time and I hate to see the Wing just sitting there. I believe bikes should be riden and I've had my enjoyment out of it and now it's someone elses turn. If I was retired I'd keep it and split my time between the two bikes but with work it seems I have less time to ride every year. This thing called WORK is defianetly a four letter word. How about this, someone buy my business for an obscene amount and I'll keep the bike.

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
I believe the original post was edited to show the new price $6,000. Really nice bike, hope it sells soon...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Bump....Is this bike still for sale?

Just asking! I'm looking for a mid to late model 1990s goldwing and Marietta Ohio is not that far away from Northern KY! I'd love the chance to talk with you if the bike is still available!

James Smith
[email protected]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sold

Sorry to say but I sold it a couple months ago. Meant to post that it was gone but forgot to. new owner was real happy to get it and I do kinda miss have it around. Had a lot of good times on it and met some great people also. We would take an 11 day trip every fall on it and luckily I always write a short story about our trips. Fun to dig em out in the dead of winter for a good read.

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable 4th.

Don

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.