Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm too stupid to post in the wanted section!

I am looking for the owners manual for the 89 era GL1500 Aspencade. I've looked for a free PDF but either it doesn't exist or I just don't know where to look. Does anyone have a link to one ? Does anyone have one they will part with or know where there is a reliable source from which I can purchase a real manual and not someones poorly done reprint of one.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
a reliable source to purchase one is your honda dealer. i had to order one ( $17 ) after leaving mine on the trunk of my car and ofcourse it rained that night. i've seen them on ebay for $49

·
Registered
15 Posts
FYI the 89 is not an Aspencade. They only made one model in 89. It appears to be an Aspencade because of whats on the bike, but just one model in 89.

If I were you I would just pick up a clymer. You used to be able to download a service manual free online from Goldwingdocs.com but not sure anymore. Heres the link...

http://www.goldwingdocs.com/index.asp

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Joe In Calif. Exactly what I was looking for without the hassle of eBay or the dealer.

Now on to the next issue ....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Java. I did already download it. I got a service manual with the bike but just no owners manual. Got that now .... for free. My favorite price !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.