Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for some parts for my bike and i am not sure what the proper honda color is.
my bike is burgundy and the trim that i need goes with that bike.
my option for trim is Bison Brown and Romay Red.
the actual trim appears to be a brownish red. i couldnt say which one it is for sure.
does anyone know what the trim color might be for a burgundy 89 GL.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
What trim pieces are you looking for? I know in 95 Honda used Bison Brown, not sure about the 89

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am looking for the piece that has the goldwing emblem on it and sits over the ignition key and also one of the storage covers below the rear speaker.

is bison brown dark brown?

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
I know my 95 has Bison Brown trim. I would say it is medium towards dark. If you go to the Gallery there are some pictures posted. I did take a chance & bought a radio cover on Ebay that someone had listed as burgundy red, but when I looked at it I thought for sure it was Bison Brown. When I got it the match was perfect, so I'm not sure if he listed wrong or if Honda just called the color by a different name. Look at my pics & see if that helps. Sorry that's the best I can offer.

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
I'm not sure if your bike has it, but under the gas tank door is a color code. If you do a search you can find that code which will tell you the exact color match..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts