Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have an 82 Aspencade and ride all year, yes ALL Year if there is no ice or snow I'm on the road, been riding for 40 years like that.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hi there Spider. I live north of Edmonton where it is definitely winter so no riding for us from November thru April (usually). Enjoy the forum, great folks.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome Spider007 Lots of info here,good people,laughs, and bike talk. My son
in Duncan also rides an 82a Winter riding withdrawal here in Terrace,you'll likely
be riding in Van when many of us are still shoveling,one consulation,
I'll probably hit the road before budoka does...hey budoka :) whadya think?

-Robert-

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Sure, go ahead and rub it in!!! Actually we don't have all that much snow, just a foot or so now, it's just been so freakin' cold. Doggone tub drain in the main floor bath keeps freezing the p-trap and can't get to it to put a heat tape on the durn thang. Sometimes it just sucks to be me.

·
Registered
172 Posts
It was 18 degrees yesterday morning here down by Myrtle beach SC. We are not use to that kind of cold. It rained for almost a solid month before the cold set in. Now my yard is a gooey yucky mess. We need a good hot drought, lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Riding

I have been riding nearly very day if there is no ice the rain is not a problem. I'm for Edmonton so the cold here is ok as when I left Edmonton 1965 it was 48 below and with a light wind. I ride at 4 below here with on heated riding gear made by GKS and good gloves. Take care all enjoy what riding you can.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Well I'll be! New to the lingo. I just figured out what word " cage " thrown around here is referring to. Can't say I'm ever lost, but I've been bewildered from time to time. Thank's heavychevy for putting it the way you did.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Well I'll be! New to the lingo. I just figured out what word " cage " thrown around here is referring to. Can't say I'm ever lost, but I've been bewildered from time to time. Thank's heavychevy for putting it the way you did.
I my case "the cage" just happens to be a 2005 Chrysler Town and Country. lol

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Yeesh, the bow-tie gang is liable to confiscate your handle for driving a Mopar! LOL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rain

Yeesh, the bow-tie gang is liable to confiscate your handle for driving a Mopar! LOL
Rain and rain I ride and ride sorry to hear you have bad weather.
I just ride my 82 all year but if I need a car I drove my wife's Camry. My son was driving the bow tie clan but after all the problem he and many of his friends had they bought Fords and have never had a bad work but the Chev trucks wow do they ever have a lot of nightmares that they could tell you of the 2000 and 2001 Pick ups. I will stay with my Aspencade.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Rain and rain I ride and ride sorry to hear you have bad weather.
I just ride my 82 all year but if I need a car I drove my wife's Camry. My son was driving the bow tie clan but after all the problem he and many of his friends had they bought Fords and have never had a bad work but the Chev trucks wow do they ever have a lot of nightmares that they could tell you of the 2000 and 2001 Pick ups. I will stay with my Aspencade.
It's a Honda, I don't expect anything else. I will admit my cage is a buick, and the wifes is a chrysler. Both vehicles have no major problems.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts