1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,452 Posts
Rt 66 either direction??????????

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Key West is a little over 1600 miles.......

·
Super Moderator
9,857 Posts
Follow your nose until you spend $350, then turn around and spend the rest... Have a great trip and ride safe...

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Nah, ride until the $700 is gone. If they need ya back they can come get ya! Have a great run.

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Nah, ride until the $700 is gone. If they need ya back they can come get ya! Have a great run.
Ha! Or better yet, be out of money somewhere you aren't wanted and maybe they will chip in the money to get back home.

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
You all crack me up! :D

How bout the Black Hills??? The Rockies?? Be safe!

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
if i had $700 to spend the debate would be take a road trip or look for a '79 nakkidd wing progect

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Head to Colorado, so many great places to ride there.
Where ever you go have fun but I don't think $700 will not last you 8 days. Motels are about $70 to $80 a night, 2 meals are about $25.00, gas is about $30.00 a day so thats over $100 with out doing anything extra. But have fun and ride safe.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Have ya gone through Antlers and Telahina over the pass into Mina AR? Beautiful ride then through Three Sticks and off to Broken Bow. I know it's a local ride for you but none the less beautiful and riders everywhere. The twistys get tight heading down into Mina though just gotta know your limitations at that point. I'm putting a gopro hero hd camera on my fairing under the headlight and record the ride this fall.

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
OK, I am thinking about riding down to Key West at the end of Feb. Do you have a suggestion for a good place to stay that won't break the bank?
Sorry, I have never been down that way as yet. Maybe DonaldLL can help, he lives down near the bottom of Florida.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
89GL thanks for info but have been throughout OK many times & since I rode 20k miles last year was looking for something"NEW". Realizing April 15th does limit directions to ride. Love the mountains but think it'll be too early for that type riding.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts