I'm actually interested, if I can find a place to store it! :eek:

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Larry,
Does the trailer come with the bike? :confused:
I'm actually interested, if I can find a place to store it! :eek:
Nope. The trailer does not come with it. That is a Spirit Trailer and I had one just like it last year.

I am getting quite a bit of emails from the Craigslist Ad, but if you want it, I would hold it for you if you promise to come get it soon. His house closes on the 19th of Oct., so that is why it is priced "fire sale."

Do you need another bike like Bin Laden needed another hole in his head?

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
Did you need another bike? I think you needed another one like Bin Laden needed another hole in his head.

I was tempted to strip it and make it a Naked Wing. I really like the style of the bike.... that gas tank is a classic.
yes i need another bike i only have seven which means at nite one of them doesn't have a stablemate:D

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
lol. see. I don't forget everything over night. I knew you had a stable full of them!

Calm down now...... let every other bike for sale go by!
i'm doing my best but the temptation is still there :D

·
Super Moderator
11,800 Posts
Crap! Had everything lined up to come get it this weekend! :mad:

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Crap! Had everything lined up to come get it this weekend! :mad:
Sorry bout your wasted efforts.

I offered to hold it but you never responded to that offer. I had 25 emails from various folks wanting to come with a trailer and cash.

Are you done working on that 1500? I want to come that way soon and see how you are doing with it.

·
Super Moderator
11,800 Posts
I had to leave for a doctors appointment this morning and wasn't able to respond until now. The 1500 is "in storage" and probably will be until spring. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts