Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know if it's an engine problem or not, so sorry if i posted this in the wrong place.

but okay, its a 1978 CL 1000 Goldwing and after riding for 30 minutes it dies on me, every time. I've had a few things looked at but the people that are working on it cant figure it out. I just recently had the tank sand blasted in an attempt to clean out rust/buildup .... yet it did the same thing.

Any ideas, or even links to other websites that may be better suited to this kind of questioning? ....

I dont know a whole lot about bikes, i just got it after owning a rebel for 1 summer i traded up to a goldwing ... and now all these problems .... i want to go into the garage and be like "do THIS ..." being informed is a good thing ... so i thought hey, go to the pros .... thats you guys .....

thanks!!! = )

·
Registered
692 Posts
... Wow ... Could Be A Whole List Of Things ... Where Is The Motor Temp Running When It Dies ... Will The Bike Restart Right Away ??? Could Be A Heat Related Electrical Short ... Possible Fuel Boiling ... See If There Are Any Particular Things That Take Place When Motor Dies ... Happy Trails ...

·
Registered
691 Posts
Have your ignition system checked out. Something is warming up and failing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts