Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have come to the conclusion that I am going to have to rebuild the front brake caliper on my 750. Have been looking all over the net for a rebuild kit for it.. No luck.
I know some of you have some old CB750k's. So anyone know where I can get a rebuild kit for the caliper??

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
i have a '75 but i haven't started that project yet but i'll look around and if i find something i'll post it

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tks Fossil92, I'll call the ol bike barn and check if that 750F uses the same caliper. Stuff after 78 appears to be different. At least the other site, looks like I can piece a kit together part by part. So looks like I may be able to get something from those. I'm sure the bike will run much better with the break not dragging...tks again

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Their caliper rebuild kits state for 77-78 CB750F...Any idea if they will work on the 72 CB750k model?? I would think they would specify the K models also if it would fit...That seems to be what I am running into...I have half dozen sits that have the 750F rebuild kits, but none for the SOHC K models...thanks for the site though, I bookmarked it for later use for maybe other parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts