Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,187 Posts
I had the ghost shift happen twice in a week when I was " new " to the bike. It got my attention. These Wings sure are rough shifters, but my VTX wasn't much smoother. 4th gear is my worst of the upshift, 5th is smooth and quiet.

·
Premium Member
24,187 Posts
I'll post again to clarify.I do not have a heel toe shifter,as for the dealers near me,out of ten dealers nearest me;3 outright did not respond(e-mail contacted and called and left messages with request for help and promised future business with maint.and future purchases,yes I'm forced at this point into attempted bribery!!)the remaining seven; three said no need to inspect it it was not covered,4 of them told me they were unwilling to do work that should be done at the place of purchase.Two reps at two dealers even said that there was no reason for anyone other than where purchased mechs.to even look at it because theres no money in it because they didnt make anything on the original sale!!AND nobody would even let me schedule any apptmnts to have it look at!!Three actually claiming they know what's wrong site unseen!!!I'm pretty sure I'm not the brightest bulb in the box,but,what the hell??
This is odd. I'm the second owner of my bike that was purchased in Winchester, VA. I take my bike to a local shop here in Manassas, VA They did " warranty " work on my bike.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.