Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I live in Milwaukee, WI and am looking for a group of Goldwing owners that would like to do day trips or short rides in the area. Today is Memorial Day and is beautiful out. Wish I had someone to ride with! I upgraded last fall from having a 82' Silverwing Interstate GL500 for 25 years to a 89' Goldwing GL1500 SE. Wow, what a change. So many wonderful extras. Only thing still getting used to is the weight...With a passenger and my dog it seems tipsy - especially when slowing to turn or park. :)

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland , wish I lived near ya I would ride anytime

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. There are a few members in your area. You could also try a local chapter of the GWRRA.

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
Greetings kenda from the Keystone State. Enjoy the site & hopefully you'll find some riding partners. The GWOF has some good folks from your neck of the woods.

·
Super Moderator
15,161 Posts
hello kenda, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Ride safe and enjoy the forum. I'm sure you will find folks to ride with you..

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome kenda. You're bound to find some pals around here.

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Hello Kenda and welcome to the GWOF, from a "neighbor" in Minnesota! You have a lot of nice riding within easy reach, from Door County and The Dells to the Upper Peninsula (Hmmm....Door County, UP, Mackinaw Island and back...that sounds like a nice trip.)

Have fun and keep safe!

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new Wing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.