Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's 34 out side now but should get up to high 60's today, my wife is gone for about 10 days to care for her father who had knee replacement surgery so I'm meeting my son for breakfast and going on a ride. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
have fun at breakfast with your son and enjoy your ride. its been snowing on and off since last night, not much on the ground but no riding for me

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Enjoy Joe. Hope your wife's dad does well. Actually we're in a chinook flow at the moment so our temp isn't much lower than yours was this am. No chance of any of us here going for a ride on the bike though.:(

·
Premium Member
23,769 Posts
You never mentioned " junior " to the best of my recollections. 34* to 60's is a nice temp spread. Timing is everything.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
Enjoy your ride Joe. I went for a ride yesterday and the temp was 36 I was so hot that I went straight into the shower to cool down. Eric

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
36 Celsius ? That's mean.
You may not beleive me but we have had celsius for a long time and when your temps are lower than 70f I can't remember the equivalent in celsius but in this case yes that is about 100f and it was hot. Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Enjoy your ride Joe. Glad someone is able to ride. About 70 days before I hit the bricks..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just put my bike up for the winter (08 GW). Its 11 degrees here in northern NY so I won't ride until late March and then it's my trip around the US

1 - 10 of 10 Posts