Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Can anyone tell me what they paid for their dealer to do the 32000 mile service on a gl1800

Thanks,

Bill
Pearl Orange Abs

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I think a dealer out here wanted about $400.00 plus fluids. I did it myself, you can have them check the valves if your worried about that but the other stuff you can do your self. From all the 32,000 miles valve checks I have heard of, only 2 needed to have an adjustment. Most people aren't doing it until 64,000 miles.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
This topic will be coming up to me next year with a 16,000 mile "service ". The bike is still under manufacture warranty until Feb.2012. I believe this " service " cost would be around $200.00. The original owner claims to have had an 8,000 mile " service " at $ 400.00. I have no reason not to belive him and I can check with the local shop that he used. What do we get for the money besides a $200.00 oil change that I can do myself ? I already know that $ 200.00 + dollars will be going into new tires by then. I don't mind spending the money , I would just like to know that the output in worth the input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts