Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have all 3 pieces, 2 saddlebag liners and a trunk liner, GoldWing logo on them heavy enforced corners also has an exterior pocket on them. Very good condition, used very little $75.00 shipping included.
(They won't fit the saddlebags on my C14) :mad:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Joe, I have a set from my 1500. Are these the one's for the 1800??

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes but ther are sold already, That was fast!!

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Okay, good I'm glad they found a home. Now you can go get some that will fit the C14. Does Kawasaki sell bags that fit??

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, good I'm glad they found a home. Now you can go get some that will fit the C14. Does Kawasaki sell bags that fit??
Thats what my wife said!!!!!!
Yes. Kawasaki sells the liners for the C14, I tried to use the Honda ones but they are to long,

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
That's the problem with the 1500 bags on the 1800. The trunk one is fine, but the side bags don't fit exactly. Different shape. I just need to remember to not fill them so full and I can mold them to fit once they are in the saddlebags. Going for a ride today. May be the last until spring. Weather changing quickly around here. Enjoy your new toy and ride safe...

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm trying to find a place where I can buy just 1 saddlebag liner, since my wife doesn't ride all I need is 1 side but seems everyone sells them in pairs. Maybe I cah find a bag at a department store that will fit, I have until May 2011 to find it, thats when our next GUYS RIDE is planned.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts