Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What year is your wing?

What color is it?

How much did color factor in, when you bought your wing?

·
Registered
67 Posts

Candy Wineberry

No...When I first rode up to the PO home to see it. He had it in the driveway. I fell in love with it on first sight. I was going to look at 3 wings that day. That was the second one. When I saw mine....as they say the rest is happy history. Never looked back. Have enjoyed every minute of ownership of my wing. As they say.....when you see the wing that is destined to be yours....it will sing to you and it did. The picture that is in my avatar was in his driveway and that was my first look at it. I was hooked.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
2009, Mesquite Metallic (get Wingrat to describe the colour to you), luv the colour, it changes under different lighting conditions, and you don't see 'em everywhere you go. Not that it played a big part in the buy...it was the only one we had in stock at the time:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
581 Posts
GL 1500

1. 1997

2. Candy Apple Red

3. Wife wanted a red wing !!!

GL 1800

1. 2005

2. Bloodstone Red

3. Wife and I wanted a red 1800.

·
Registered
178 Posts
1. 98
2. red ( not sure the variety title of what kind of red)
3. not to much, and it has the wood grain (which I didnt much care for, and its needing some help). more about mileage, price, distance and options.

If I were to upgrade to an 1800, I would be looking for the illusion blue,,,super nice.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
1) 2006

2) Titanium

3) Didn't factor in at all. Price was fair; PO seemed to have taken good care of it and be a trustworthy sort. Wouldn't have been my 1st choice if buying new, but as someone said above, it's growing on me...

Cheers,
Kerry

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
1- 2008
2- Pearl White
3- Would've bought the cleanest, best condition Wing I could find but I have to say that some colors did not interest me. When I saw this pearl paint, it was just the icing on the cake.

·
Registered
245 Posts
What year is your wing?

What color is it?

How much did color factor in, when you bought your wing?
1. 2012
2. Red
3. Color was quite important to me. Maybe not the exact color I wanted, but in the colors that I didn't want. I surely was not going to buy the banana yellow. In 2010, I bought Titanium. It was ok, but when I got the '12, the red was awesome!:D

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Lets see:
Platinum
Mine was about the the Money.....It could have been puke green and I would have loved it the same.

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts

Black

Price was the driving force. I just happen to really like black.

·
Premium Member
6,714 Posts
'08
Titanium
It hides the dirt best!

Mark

·
Administrator
15,290 Posts
2010 (last ones built in US)
Red
Yes, red is the best color.

·
Premium Member
3,596 Posts
2003 Silver Stream Metallic (silver with a hint of light beige or champagne)

After the previous bike was rearended/totaled, the chosen colr was to be orange or yellow, but this came up with the right accessories and under $13k at the dealer I had bought the '02 from before and he came down another thousand.

Two coincidences...(1 '03 is the same color as the '02. (2 we'd had the '02 for two weeks before we realized it was the same color as Pam's Element. But, honestly, color was not a factor in any of the choices.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.