Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I'm looking for a little feedback from any 2021 owners. I currently own a 2013 Goldwing and love it however, I been looking at the new gen for a couple of years and believe due to the latest upgrades would like to pull the trigger. Any info is greatly appreciated

·
Super Moderator
14,652 Posts
I would be interested also. A 2021 bike might be my retirement gift to myself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Ray,
I have been wanting the new gen however, I just didn't think Honda quite had it right yet. With these last upgrades I'm real anxious to hear what you have to say. Good luck and ride safe

·
Registered
Looking
63 Posts
Hello guys, I'm looking for a little feedback from any 2021 owners. I currently own a 2013 Goldwing and love it however, I been looking at the new gen for a couple of years and believe due to the latest upgrades would like to pull the trigger. Any info is greatly appreciated
I'm definitely going to buy myself one of these and have a CSC trike kit installed on it. Hopefully within the next 30 to 90 days I'll be placing my order.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Every dealer I spoke with said the 2021's are going to be very limited because of supply chain issues caused by the pandemic. A few in this area were already pre sold.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Every dealer I spoke with said the 2021's are going to be very limited because of supply chain issues caused by the pandemic. A few in this area were already pre sold.
That makes sense. Probably just as well the red/black combo is nice however I really wanted white or blue. Thanks for the feed back

·
Registered
2 Posts
Randy,
I had a 2004 Wing and really loved it but I now have 2021 on order and am beyond excited about it. One might think I am 3 Years old instead of 83! For me, a significant deal is I ordered the bagger model and will end up about 100 Lb. lighter. In the interim, I bought a CTX700 with the DCT transmission. I ordered that version and it was a no brainer decision. My vacation trips have largely been to the South and I frequently could have used the hill holding assist which is standard on the new Wings. Not having to mount my Garmin on the bars and cover it in the rain is a convenience. Electrically controlled windshield, walking mode in forward and reverse. I could go on but there is a world of difference in the new Wing and previous generation. Go for it! As far as color goes, I think you just have to get used to not having much choice. I wanted a Red bike and now I am working on liking a Gray one with Orange trim.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts