Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
11,940 Posts
You mean Honda listened? :eek:

·
Super Moderator
9,850 Posts
Every time I read about the DCT Goldwing Tour my heart says go out and buy one, then my mind kicks in and says don't do it. Such a struggle between the heart and the head.. But, then again, that's the same struggle I had when I bought my first motorcycle and I guess that's the way it's always been.. Thanks for the article Bill..

·
Premium Member
5,398 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,564 Posts
Looks good to me. This just might be the retirement gift I'm asking for. Who wants to donate to my fund?

·
Super Moderator
9,850 Posts
You could start a "crownfire needs a new Wing" go fund me page... I'd start it off with a buck....

Looks good to me. This just might be the retirement gift I'm asking for. Who wants to donate to my fund?

·
Premium Member
5,398 Posts
You could start a "crownfire needs a new Wing" go fund me page... I'd start it off with a buck....
Mark me down for 2.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,850 Posts
Hey Mark, we have $5.00 so far. I think that's enough to buy a valve stem.

Reactions: Cantankerous

·
Super Moderator
14,564 Posts
Yeah! The total fund is up to $25, plus whatever the exchange rate for Kopecks currently is.......

·
Super Moderator
9,850 Posts
Sound good until you factor in the price of the "free beer". You may still be in the negative column.

Reactions: NREMTP and Luv2fish

·
Super Moderator
11,940 Posts
Bunch of cheapskates, I'll donate $5.00 and bring a six pack of Schmidt!

·
Registered
3 Posts
You mean Honda listened? :eek:
No joke. I know it couldn't have been 100% Covid related but that had to push the buttons pretty hard (slower sales). Its not metal so its just a redesigned set of plastic parts which should have been a lot easier to execute, pleases a lot of the crowd that wanted that in the first place, and its probably going to convice me to take the plunge over an older steeply discounted 2018 to 2019 purchase that I've been seeing in Los Angeles. The topcase along with Android Auto will be what gets me.

·
Premium Member
2007 GL1800(P)
26 Posts
I'll chip in a henweigh. And I am probably the only guy on the forum that hasn't ridden one, but are the newest ones all that much better than the '16's on down? Since I tend to pull a trailer (I still like to camp) the storage space thing really doesn't mean that much to me. And on shorter trips that's a mute point anyway. What am I missing? Is it the same amount of difference as a 1500 to an 1800? Help me here.

·
Super Moderator
28,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
@1800BlueRidgeRider, they are an amazing machine. Many features, some that Wing folks have craved for years. They are certainly not for everyone, but that can be said of every bike.

I always tell folks, ride one and see.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts