Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are excited to announce our NEW 2021 Goldstrike parts and accessories catalog! The link below takes you to the online version. We encourage you to take a look and share or pick it up at Daytona Bike Week (we will be located at the Daytona International Speedway)!

https://bit.ly/397AGjZ

If you'd like a hard copy please email your name and mailing address to [email protected]

·
Administrator
29,011 Posts
Good stuff and thanks for your support to our community

Reactions: Goldstrike3d

·
Registered
10 Posts
Are you guys going to make a trunk lid tail light spoiler for the '21? I could really go for that. I don't want to put out the nearly 500 bucks for that 5lb rated rack. :)

·
Administrator
15,305 Posts
I'll second that trunk lid spoiler or some other lights for the rear end for the 2021 tour model.

The Grips look like they will be added to my bike soon.

Reactions: dhcolesj

·
Registered
16 Posts
Noticed you offer the rear fender filler strips separate from the fender extension, but then you offer the fender extension with the filler strips. Do you offer the rear fender extension without the filler strips for those of us who already have the filler strip?

I have the filler strips ( I like them) and I may want to add the fender extension later, but I don't need to buy the filler strips again.
fb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts