Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2020 arrived just before the start of the 'stay at home' orders so have only ridden 4 or 5 times. I'm having no luck pairing the HJC Smart 10b Bluetooth headset to the bike. The owners manual is terrible and neither HJC nor Sena will provide step-by-step instructions.

Has anyone else tried to use this headset with the Wing? There must be a way to do this so I can use all the new options on this bike.

Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just got my 2020 DCT tour, the first thing that I added was the J&M Blu Hub corded adaptor. I have several helmets with the 5pin headsets and didnt want to have to buy a bluetooth headset and have to possibly go thru what you are going thru. Remembering to keep it charged, getting it paired, having everything work like it was suppose too. The blu hub was just as much or more than the bluetooth headset, but I have no issues and everything works as it should, and I can use any of the helmets that I have when ever I want to.
Good luck, someone on here should be able to help you, or do a search and see what pops up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I previously owned a 2012 Wing and had a corded helmet headset. The BluHub would be one way to go but it's pretty expensive. I think HJC/Sena could have done a better job with the owner's manual.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts