Honda Goldwing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Will put it on my calendar. I get to BCC 5-6 times a year for lunch. Usually go to Chilleens on I-17. Good food..... Jim
That would be awesome, you will meet a great bunch of folks who love riding Wings. Not at all club like (not that there is anything wrong with that). Just a bunch of people that are friends, and riders.

Oh and yes Chilleen's has good eats for sure. You may want to try Beni's Pizza sometime too. They do a fine job as well.

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
Phil, you gotta try man, this will be a barn burner
I am still lurking about!!......Nothing would thrill me more than to make this trip.

·
Premium Member
7,207 Posts
Geez!! Now, everything is pending the pandemic. Just had a vacation cancelled in New Orleans and have a life time dream trip to Ireland in June that is up in the air. Please stop the madness!!!

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
I just hope it gets under control (if you can call it that) by late August...

·
Super Moderator
14,115 Posts
I am still lurking about!!......Nothing would thrill me more than to make this trip.
I think we should be over this virus thing by then. If you need someone to run with at your daily mileage you can count on me. I'll even mail you a pen if it will help.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Well our plans have changed now. New Zealand closed their borders. Now we are planning to do the last long leg of the perimeter ride if this breaks. That said, we also plan to be in the desert on Labor Day weekend, week, or whatever unless things stay crazy. Don't look forward to riding across Texas in August so we might use our new trailer. I will leave it in Phoenix hidden so you guys won't give me a hard time. I hate north Texas in August and you will too once you experience it.

·
Administrator
26,311 Posts
I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't worried. I'm afraid we haven't even scratched the surface of this crap. As if we didn't have enough strikes against us up here in the Northwest part of Canada. All my track days are postponed if not outright cancelled, you can't get a hotel room for business ventures (if there is business to do), people in supermarkets being total a$$hats, oil prices in the dumper, dollar is even worse, politicians playing God....I see 1929 all over again.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Well our plans have changed now. New Zealand closed their borders. Now we are planning to do the last long leg of the perimeter ride if this breaks. That said, we also plan to be in the desert on Labor Day weekend, week, or whatever unless things stay crazy. Don't look forward to riding across Texas in August so we might use our new trailer. I will leave it in Phoenix hidden so you guys won't give me a hard time. I hate north Texas in August and you will too once you experience it.
We trailered ours to NC last year and it was a good thing. We had everything that mother nature could throw at us. Snow, torrential rain even a tornado in Missouri one night. However I did ride mine all the way back to home to Utah. Angie caught a nasty cold on our way out which kept her bike on the trailer most of the trip.

·
Super Moderator
28,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
We are still on target at this point but we also will not think twice if times look like they are still complicated.

JaNice and I have a plan, if we need to reschedule

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
A lot would have to break the right way....Not out of the question. As my partner in crime has stated..Lurking ;)

·
Super Moderator
14,115 Posts
Come on Beve, Arizona, Arizona, ARIZONA!!!!!

I really believe we will get past the current madness in a little bit. So don't stop planning. If the current madness doesn't end, we may have to start conspiring.

·
Super Moderator
14,115 Posts
Working on my conspiring for this. I am planning on being there both weekends but going for a ride in the middle. The Moki Dugway was mentioned this morning. I was thinking about a couple days in the four corners area and Utah so that may be an addition.

I haven't decided whether to bring my camping gear or just motel along the way.

What are any of y'all thinking of?

41 - 60 of 69 Posts